Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blacks going to Brown's for dinner.

Gary and I are going to Bob and Tracy Brown's cabin tonight for dinner - Tracy has something in the crockpot - so I made rolls and lemon meringue pie.  Had extra dough left from the rolls so I made a small batch of cinnamon rolls - about a dozen and they are half gone - the rest will be for breakfast in the morning.

Gary is in heaven with these baked goods.  I don't bake much any more - so I made 2 lemon pies and Gary can have pie all week.  I did make a batch of chocolate chip cookies earlier in the week and took about half of them up to Gared on Friday.  (I picked out the flatter cookies for him - that is what he likes not the fuller chewier cookies)

No comments:

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...