Friday, May 17, 2019

Time to start anew!

With encouragement from my sister, Daisy, we are going to start a weekly email or blog post of the positive things happening in our lives.  So here goes------

The snow is pretty much melted  all around of cabin.  The hummingbirds are back and being our flying pigs again!  The mountains are starting to green up - trees are buds are poppin' through.  My raspberry plants are leafing out so I can start pruning and cleaning them.  I can see the flower buds on my lilacs.  I am going to ask a ward member if I can come to their home and get some rhubarb to make Gary a pie (a big treat) this weekend.
I need to find some pansies and tomatoes to plant in my planters too. (Gary wants Beefsteaks) 
We have been seeing the elk early in the mornings and at dusk!
It is a wonderful time of the year!



No comments:

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...