Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Turkeys are back
This was yesterday morning as I was working at the table before I left for work. The turkeys are back - mainly the hens and this year chicks. Haven't seen too many of the big toms this year.
I threw out some bird seed and spilled some on the deck floor and these guys came up on the deck to eat. When Charlie went to the door they got down but came back up after a few minutes.
This morning just before I left, I let Charlie out and a few minutes later, he was barking and I saw the turkeys flying up to the neighbors trees. He found them next door heading to our cabin - Gary said they were here later in the afternoon just scratching the ground under my feeders looking for food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drive down Memory Lane
Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell. They w...
-
The other day, we looked out the window and saw all these goldfinches in the tree around the bird feeders. I have seen one or two ...
-
heading out Monday April 4th Hebet Valley Camp entrance. There is still a lot of snow at the camp. ...
-
Gary's brother Aaron, is a bishop in Provo and he had his Mia Maids and Teachers (14-15 yr olds) and the Laurels and Priests (16-17 yr ...
No comments:
Post a Comment