Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fruits of my labor!

My indoor garden -zucchini, peppers, green beans, peas, spinach.  My first picking of green beans on the paper towel.

I have tomatoes in the large tub, more peas and lettuce.  On the floor and on the window sill above we have pineapple plants growing.

My little garden - will be getting some shelves to spend out a little more in front of my south facing windows.

I got back into cross stitching - this is the frame I got.

This is such a great lamp!  It has a clip to hold my instructions and a magnifying glass to see the small details.

Last week it was so cold and wintery - I spotted this little hummingbird on the porch railing hiding behind some plywood trying to stay out of the wind.  He was probably there for about 30 minutes.

I looked out the window and what did I see?

A great picture of the moon rising and a friend sitting in the tree top.

A golden eagle.  I have seen it sitting there several times over the past few weeks and finally got the camera.

1 comment:

Kate said...

An indoor garden--what a great idea!

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...