To go back a few months - Gary has been reducing his work load with real estate and Aaron has been taking over more of the real estate business so we could start adjusting to being "RETIRED". I turned everything on my work responsibilities to Julie and Patty February 1st. So they could have two months of me being around to help with anything or questions. Things have been pretty quiet - not many phone calls coming in for either one of us. I will be still going to Ephraim Post Office to collect any mail that still might be coming. It will be officially closed March 28th.
So with the water damage and auto repairs we have been working on getting things done and in order. Yesterday I cleaned out of the three hutches in the living room - which met rearranging kitchen cupboards to store kitchen items, I have five tubs in our bedroom of candles, knick-knacks, books, etc. We will be moving the couch, tables, hutches, water, dryer, stove, dishwasher, wood stove probably to the garage so the contractor can replace the floor on April 5th. We will be leaving April 4 for Heber. We still need to get the camper here or close as possible so I can load clothes and food into it. We ordered our uniforms on February 25 and checked yesterday and it said they were released. So I am hoping that they are on their way here. So today, I am working on cleaning up my desk and genealogy closet. I want to start working again on the genealogy, organizing my pictures, getting Gared and Katrina's photos together for them, I have a few things about Zane I need to get done, plus start things for the other grandkids.
We have some items to repair - closet doors, the water pump reinstalled, etc.
We have been asked to speak in Sacrament meeting on March 27th - topic "Faith to act and become" from October 2021 General Conference. On March 26th, Aaron and Amy are having an open house for family - to have be examples of serving the Lord! We have been contacted several times from different leaders from the Mission to see if we have any questions or concerns, when we will be arriving, etc. We plan on getting set apart April 3rd in the Stake President's office. Things are falling into place for us to leave.
1 comment:
💕 It was wonderful to see you at Aaron and Amy’s house. We loved playing games as well.
Post a Comment