Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas time

Last Saturday I spent the day decorating the cabin.  What fun!  It has been years since I have really decorated our home for the holidays.  I decorated the little pre-lit tree (Gared says we still need a real one)
and on Sunday morning it fell over twice.  So Sunday night I glued some of the broken decorations back together and Gary secured the tree in place.  Yesterday I bought some air fresheners that plug in to bring the holiday scents into the cabin.  We have about 10 inches of snow on the ground - very cold though - in the single digits during the nights and maybe in the low 30s for highs during the day.  Tomorrow we will be traveling up to Farmington to attend Kyle Shepherd's (nephew) farewell - he will be leaving for Samoa on December 28th.  Larry and Janee will be empty nesters for a few months until Marcus returns from his mission in California.

So today - will need to some cleaning, laundry and a few other things.  Nothing major planned for today!

No comments:

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...