![]() |
| Morning commute down the mountain! |
![]() |
| Bye Mom - see you this afternoon. |
![]() |
| Is she coming yet? |
![]() |
| Dad - when is she coming home? |
![]() |
| Are you sure she is coming home? |
![]() |
| I am getting tired of waiting! |
![]() |
| I hear something - maybe it's her! |
![]() |
| I'll beat you home Mom! (Charlie is racing me up the road - just left of the trees - I am on the snowmobile on the right side of the picture in the trees) |
![]() |
| Hurry Mom - almost home! (Charlie on the left side of the picture - me on the right side) |
![]() |
| Come on Mom - let's play! (Charlie has his elk antler that he chews on and carries around) |
![]() |
| Need to cover up the snowmobile before the snow comes. |
![]() |
| Let's play and not worry about that snowmobile! |
Gary says that he tells Charlie that Mom is coming home and he get excited and wants outside. He waits until he hears the snowmobile coming up the road and heads down to meet me. Once he spots me, he turns and races me home. Bounces and jumps all around wanting to play and walks me to the door.












No comments:
Post a Comment