Friday, October 22, 2010
Early morning sighting
As I was leaving this morning for my water exercise class at 7:15 AM, (it was still semi-light and with gray rainy skies), I noticed in the meadow on the ground, this dark object. I passed it then realized that it was an owl, so I stopped the car and tried to a picture of it with my phone camera, but it was too dark. I put the car in reverse to go back to get a better look, but it flew away up in the trees. This is the second time I have seen an owl in the mountains around us, the first time was about 4 years ago at 9:30 at night and it was sitting on the light pole at the gate. Again it was evening that was very misty like it was this morning. I wished it was only lighter so I could see it better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drive down Memory Lane
Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell. They w...
-
The other day, we looked out the window and saw all these goldfinches in the tree around the bird feeders. I have seen one or two ...
-
heading out Monday April 4th Hebet Valley Camp entrance. There is still a lot of snow at the camp. ...
-
Gary's brother Aaron, is a bishop in Provo and he had his Mia Maids and Teachers (14-15 yr olds) and the Laurels and Priests (16-17 yr ...

No comments:
Post a Comment