Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A wonderful surprise!

Gary surprised with flowers when I visiting the Richfield McDonald's yesterday.  I was visiting with Julia Roundtree - Vernal Store manager, Susan Brown - Roosevelt Store manager, Julie Austin - HR, Dennis Zepeda - Richfield Store Manager and Robert Parrish - Owner Richfield Store.  We all noticed a lady bringing in the flowers to the store and I mentioned how beautiful and mentioned to Robert he should find out what lady in his store is receiving the flowers so he could do something special for her too.  He comes back and says they are for ME!  What a wonderful husband I have!
He worked with Dave, Mark and Dennis to get the flowers to me before I left the Richfield store.

To end the wonderful day - Tigger came again last night.  The last time we saw him was  in November.
What a cat - survived the winter, looking very healthy and just plain lovable!

No comments:

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...