Saturday, February 21, 2015

New Hair Cut!

I had my hair cut last September when we visited Katrina & Zane.  Katrina and I took Cassie and Sara to get their hair cut and Grandma got her's done too.  So it has been growing out again and it was time to get something new done.
Jolene Ballentyne - our Young Women's Presidency is now working at Sheer Style.  She has been a stylist for over 20 years and the last 10 years she has taught at Paul Mitchell School up north.  So I asked her Tuesday night at our activity if she would cut it and what a wonderful cut she did.
She dry cut it first and got it wet and touched up the style even more.  It feels so much lighter and I can do several styles with it depending on what I am going to do!  Love it!!

No comments:

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...