What a fun time! Dewayne and Lynda Zobell, Bob and Tracy Brown, Janette Rogers, Gary and I went over to Fairview to watch the demolition derby and the fireworks afterwards. There was great food from cotton candy, "massive" navajo tacos, scones, hamburgers, homemade ice cream sandwiches, fresh lime/lemon drink, bags of fresh green peas and a lot more! I got hit right between the eyes with a huge dirt clod that one of the cars kicked up. We were on the 9th row!! It is the big event that happens here in Sanpete County besides the rodeos, parades and other activities that go on for 4 days or more!!!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Pioneer Days in Fairview Utah
What a fun time! Dewayne and Lynda Zobell, Bob and Tracy Brown, Janette Rogers, Gary and I went over to Fairview to watch the demolition derby and the fireworks afterwards. There was great food from cotton candy, "massive" navajo tacos, scones, hamburgers, homemade ice cream sandwiches, fresh lime/lemon drink, bags of fresh green peas and a lot more! I got hit right between the eyes with a huge dirt clod that one of the cars kicked up. We were on the 9th row!! It is the big event that happens here in Sanpete County besides the rodeos, parades and other activities that go on for 4 days or more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drive down Memory Lane
Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell. They w...
-
The other day, we looked out the window and saw all these goldfinches in the tree around the bird feeders. I have seen one or two ...
-
heading out Monday April 4th Hebet Valley Camp entrance. There is still a lot of snow at the camp. ...
-
Gary's brother Aaron, is a bishop in Provo and he had his Mia Maids and Teachers (14-15 yr olds) and the Laurels and Priests (16-17 yr ...
2 comments:
Ohhhh, I miss Utah scones!
One of these years I'll come to the destruction derby! It looks like so much fun!
Chas
Post a Comment