The weather forecast was 80% chance of snow, rain or thunderstorms in Central Utah. It was not snowing in Ephraim when I left work, when I got into Mt Pleasant (15 minutes later) it was lightly snowing and by the time got (6 miles up the mountain) to the parking lot of Pine Creek Ranch, it was sticking and piling up. I have about another mile ride up to the cabin on the ATV, and Gary got the camera and took picture of me coming in the cabin. He said "smile" and I was!!
I was wearing his parka this morning and I am thankful that I was! Since I got home (about an hour later) we have gotten at least 3 inches and it is still coming down heavy and fast! I really do love the mountains and being here in our cabin!!!!
2 comments:
That's why you live there and we live here! Glad you like the snow so much.
Great shot! You go you mountain women!!!!!
Post a Comment