Thursday, October 1, 2009

Continue...Part IV

A crab. An Elephant. A Rabbit.
Castway Cay - Disney's private island in the Bahama's. The Flying Dutchman.
The water was so blue!We went first to Serenity Beach (an adult area) to swim and relax. Then we had an excursion to go snorkel and feed stingrays. That was really enjoyable. I would consider getting our own snorkeling equipment to do it again. We headed back to the ship afterwards - enough sun for one day. Wanted to shower and take a nap before our last dinner on the cruise. The dark spots in the water are the stingrays. Chefs with flaming baked alaska. Our table mates and waiters. (missing Marcus and Allison)Vicki, Janee, Putu, Lisa and Rick, Larry, Gary, Debby, Ron and Romeo. (Ron and Lisa were brother and sister) One last shot of Captain Mickey.

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves! You deserve it!

Drive down Memory Lane

 Over the weekend Gary and I drove down to St George to hear my former boss, Dave and Judy Parrish, speak at their Mission Farewell.  They w...